2016-TODAY: Programmer (Independent)
- Developed in Google’s new Environment Flutter, under the Dart language.
- Start-up initiative for a taxi company in South America.
- Development of 3 applications and a website for taxi station management, JAVA for Android and C #, Web Services.
- Website development in PHP http://www.startpro.pro/
2016-2014: R & D programmer, DarioHealth [an Israeli start-up developer of a diabetes testing system that connects to a smartphone]
- The establishment of a start-up, research and development, until the IPO on NASDAQ.
- Development of a dedicated iPhone application that enables diabetics to perform real-time data testing and processing.
- Writing in Objective C, working with MATLAB, UI development. He has two (American and Europian) patents registered in my name.
2006-2015: Lead Development and CEO, ITTI Ltd
- Managing one hundred and fifty employees, developing a cloud archive system, and more. Development of software for reading data and converting it into a photo (COM), in C #, client side in Windows environment.
- Team management of 3 developers, archiving application development, cloud in C #, and VB.
2000-2006: VP R & D, ImageNet Ltd
- Recruiting and setting up a development system from scratch, managing and leading a team of 12 developers, DBAs and algorithms.
- Integrated hands-on role: developing a Web Client -Server system in a Windows environment.
- Working with DB, writing complex SQL queries at function level.
- Responsibility for developing statistical systems, using C++, and implementing algorithms.
- Developing games in the cocos-2d environment on any iPhone. In this framework I developed about ten games.
- Development of games on libGDX for Android.
1990-1999: Head of Team, TypeReader Ltd
- Team management of 5 developers, client side development in C++ for desktop systems and image processing.
1985-1990: Team Leader, Advancer Recognition Technologies [Start Up International]
- Team management of 5 developers, product development OCR in C, C++ environments in windows, image processing.